Sunday 2 July 2023

Outside Tunnel Cards - New Design *VIDEO*

Hello and welcome! I've created my own design for an outside tunnel card and I'm sharing it with you today.  I always like cards with dimension, so these definitely checked that box for me. Here's a look at the cards I created in the video...





Ok, I know that last one isn't a tunnel card, but I did create it from the cutout centres of one of the tunnel cards.  The finished size of these cards are 4.25" x 5.5" when open, and 5" x 5.5" when flat.  So you would need a slightly larger envelope to fit these.  I have a complete list of supplies used in the video description.  I hope you'll come join me to see how these were made.  To see the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you're having a happy, creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment