Sunday 2 June 2024

3D Embossing Folders and Mica Powder *VIDEO*

Hello everyone, I've been playing with my mica powders and a 3D embossing folder and having loads of fun!  Here's a look at what I have made so far.




Paper Rose Studio Supplies Used: Leafy Garden 3D Embossing Folder 31506, Mother's Day Gnomes Embossed Die Cuts 31872Vintage Hello Layered Metal Cutting Die 30168 ,  Congratulations Small Metal Cutting Die 28927Wonky Stitched Inside Out Circles 2 Metal Cutting Die 26068 Little Foliage 2 Metal Cutting Die 21102 , Happy Peek-a-Boo Metal Cutting Die 16832, Happy Birthday A5 10pc Sentiment Sheets 30720 - Foil  Other products: VersaMark ink, mica powders eg. Perfect Pearls, Cosmic Shimmer Mica pigment.

I've used the same Leafy Garden 3D embossing folder for all these cards, but any 3D embossing folder will work for this technique.  I did try it with a regular embossing folder, but the results were not very good, so I do think the raised edges of the 3D embossing folders is required. Also, I've only used a gold mica powder for these cards, but mica powders are available in a rainbow of colours so keep that in mind.  I've also done this technique on some patterned paper and coloured cardstock since I made the video, and it worked very well on those too.  So I hope you'll come join me to watch the video on how I made theses. PLEASE CLICK HERE  to see the video.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you're having a happy, creative day!




No comments:

Post a Comment