Friday 4 December 2020

A Dog and a Bone Christmas

Hello again, I hope you’re having a great day.  I love these images from Anita Jerem of the Colorado Craft Company (Christmas Presents stamp set) and couldn’t wait to start playing with them. 


I copic coloured the image and fussy cut it out.  I also diecut the Merry from MFTStamps about 4 times and stacked them up.  I really like the look of tone on tone white, but I felt that something was still missing. So I used a CZ Designs stencil from Simon Says Stamp and added some Distress crackle paste in white. When it dries, it gives so much texture and interest to the background. The frame is from Poppy Stamps Double Stitched Rectangle Frames, and I die cut 3 of them.  I also cut an inner frame from foiled cardstock.  The ornaments are from a Gerda Steiner Designs stamp set called Reindeer and a Tree. 

This was such a fun, quick card to make and I absolutely love that image! I know there is no way at our house, that the bone shaped gift would remain under the tree to be admired!! *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment