Wednesday 7 July 2021

Front Pop Up Box Card *VIDEO*

Hello everyone, I’m back with a fun floral card and video. I recently saw a florists’ stand outside the shop that was covered with little pots of flowers and I wanted to recreate it into a card. So although my card isn’t covered with pots of flowers, there is one big box of flowers that folds down to allow the card to be put into an envelope. And the best thing is that you don’t need any special interactive dies for this one! I have used the Creative Expressions Beautiful Blossoms die set for the flowers, but you could also stamp flowers and cut them out using any set in your stash.


I’ve made a quick video for you showing how I made this card.  If you would like to see the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment