Wednesday 8 September 2021

Little Reindeer Christmas Card

Hello again and welcome! I have a Christmas card to share today, and I do hope it’s not too early for you. It features the sweet “Little Reindeer” from Gerda Steiner Designs and he seems to have got himself a little tangled up in the Christmas lights. 


I coloured the reindeer image with copic markers and then added glossy accents to all the lights and ornaments before setting it aside to dry.  While it was drying, I created the background by die cutting two borders of snowflakes from a Crafters Companion die set called Joyful Snowflakes. Although you can’t see it in the photo, I spritzed these with some Sheer Shimmer craft spray in Sparkle.  I rotated one panel to go across the top of my card front and placed the other along the bottom edge.  I die cut 5 layers of the circular Paper Rose Geo Mandala from red cardstock and glued these together.  I used the same red cardstock for the sentiment, which is from the “Reindeer and a Tree” stamp set, and white heat embossed the sentiment.  Finally, I glued the mandala circle to the front of the card and popped the reindeer up on foam tape inside the circle. The sentiment is also on foam tape.  So another quick and simple card today!  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment