Wednesday 1 June 2022

Chin Up Picture Changer Card

Hello again, I've got a picture changer card for you today.  Do you remember those? I've used a new stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs called "What's Up" and had it change with one of the images in the All Cats stamp set.  Here's my card ...


The little bird perched on the front of the card is also from the What's Up stamp set.  I coloured all the images with Copic markers, before using the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Die to cut them out.  After assembling the picture changer according to the instructions, I created the front coverplate by stencilling onto white cardstock using the Little Swirls stencil from Paper Rose Studio, and using Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina and Shaded Violet. 

For the background, I ink blended with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn, and Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud ink in Clear Day.  I added in some trees that were diecut from green cardstock using the Alpine Trees die from Memory Box.  The flowers were leftovers from another card and are cut from the Spellbinders Petitie Floral Potpourri die set. Once the background was done, I mounted the picture changer on a double layer of foam and attached it to the background.  It's lots of fun changing the picture!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment