Thursday 15 December 2022

Gnome Mini Flip Slider Card

 Hello and welcome back.  I've been playing with the Bee Happy gnomes from Paper Rose Studio and have made a mini flip slider or waterfall card to share with you today.



Supplies Used: Bee Happy 12x12 Paper Collection 27706, Birthday Layered Metal Cutting Die 18297, Celebrate Layered Metal Cutting Die 17454.

This is a very easy card to make and there is absolutely no colouring required.  I've made another video for you as it is so much easier to explain this way.  I hope you will give it a try because there really is something magical and fun about pulling on that flip slider mechanism and watching the gnomes change.

To watch the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.  Thank you for joining me today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment