Sunday 4 December 2022

Full Size Gnome Box Card

Hello and welcome back!  I've got a fun, full size box card to share with you today.  I was so excited to be able to use the Bee Happy collection from Paper Rose Studio for this one, and it has been a really nice change from making Christmas cards.


 

Supplies Used: Bee Happy 12x12 Paper Collection 27706, Bee Happy Die Cuts 27703, Sunflower Border Metal Cutting Die 26362.  Other supplies: Copic markers for the sunflower border and Perfect Pearls in Pearl.

I know this may look like a difficult card, but it's actually quite easy to do.  I've made a video for you showing how it was made, and I've got my template for the box card in the video so you can create your own.  It folds down fairly flat into an A7 envelope (5 1/4" x 7 1/4").

If you would like to see the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment