Tuesday 21 March 2023

Flowers and Hearts Card

 Hello again, thank you for stopping by!  Today I've got a rather feminine card full of flowers and hearts.

 

Paper Rose Studio supplies used:  Black & White A5 12pc Sentiment Sheets 19023, Slimline Heart Borders Metal Cutting Die 20886, Leah's Flowers Metal Cutting Die 28468

This was a very easy card to make.  I started by cutting three of the heart borders, and kept the die cut hearts together with them by using some Press 'N Seal to hold the hearts.  I only saved them for the bottom two borders.  I also staggered the heights of the borders, so there would be three tiers.  I glued the bottom two heart borders to the largest one.  I used some Distress Oxide ink in Kitsch Flamingo to colour in the hearts, and then I glued them into position in the bottom two borders.  I popped the heart border up onto double sided foam tape for added dimension.

The flowers and leaves were die cut from scraps of cardstock I had previously coloured with a variety of inks.  I mixed and matched the centres of some of the flowers, and layered up others. I love the whimsical look these flowers have!

I adhered the heart border to my card front, and then placed all the flowers and leaves behind it, tucking them in where I could.  The sentiment was foiled in my laminator with gold foil, and then popped up on foam tape and adhered just below the flowers. 

I hope I've given you a little inspiration today, and thank you for joining me!



No comments:

Post a Comment