Thursday 12 October 2023

Border Dies for Easy Card Making *VIDEO*

Hi and welcome!  Today I'm using border dies from Paper Rose Studio to create some easy cards.  I find border dies to be relatively inexpensive but so versatile for card making.  I've tried to go from simple to a little more complex in my cards, so hopefully, there is something in there for everyone.  Here are the cards I have created for you today.




Supplies Used: Spotty Line Border Metal Cutting Die 18548, Christmas Friends Die Cuts 30564, Gum Leaf Border Metal Die Set 17874, Hello Layered Metal Cutting Die 18252, Hand Lettered Thanks Metal Cutting Die 25606, Snowflake Border Metal Die 18153, Merry Christmas Chunky Metal Die Set 19511

 

If you are interested in seeing how I have made these cards from border dies, I have a video for you.  To see the video PLEASE CLICK HERE.

 

As always, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a happy, creative day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment