Friday 3 May 2024

Gnomes, Gnomes and more Gnomes! *VIDEO*

Hello again and thanks for stopping by.  I've been playing with the Mother's Day Gnomes Embossed Die Cuts 31872 from Paper Rose Studio and have a trio of cards to share today. 

Pendulum swing card


Inside pop up


Honestly, I had so much fun with these gnomes and could have just kept playing with them.  Aren't they just adorable gnomes?!  The first card has a pendulum swing mechanism on it, so the gnome swings sideways on his swing.  The second card has an inside pop up, and the last card doesn't have any interactive component.  I've created a video for you, showing how I made all three cards, and I hope you will come join me there for more details. 

PLEASE CLICK HERE to watch the video.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment