Monday 22 July 2024

Lavender Collection of Cards

Welcome back everyone!  Today is a rather purple and violet day as you can see!



Paper Rose Supplies Used; Vintage Backgrounds 1.0 6x6 Paper Collection 32382, Lavender & Roses Ephemera Embossed Die Cuts 32193, Tufted Elegance 3D Embossing Folder 32154, Vintage Label 2 Metal Cutting Die 32064 , Vintage Label 1 Metal Cutting Die 32061, Leafy Circle Lattice 6x6" Stencil 21546 , All Occasions Sentiments A5 12pc Sentiment Sheets 22339, Dear Isabella Patterns 12x12 Paper Collection 29778, Hello Border Word Metal Cutting Die 31959.

Now, I was going for a bit more of a mixed media look, but that is not my forte!  I started all of these by inking the edges with a little Catherine Pooler ink in Royal Treatment.  I did a little stencilling over the first and last card in random areas, using a Distress texture paste.

All the cards have a little ribbon on them, and the second and third cards have some tuille on them also.  I've used one of the Dear Isabella papers on the first and second cards on the label sections.  I also cut out a few of the butterflies from that collection and used them on the first two cards.  The embossed die cuts and the background paper really are the star of the show here.  The die cuts are gorgeous and just go so well with the background papers.  The second card has an embossed center which doesn't show up very well in my photo, but its got lovely dimension. 

As always, I hope that's given you a little inspiration!  These were really quick and easy to make!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment