Tuesday 2 July 2024

Using Scrap Strips to Make Cards *VIDEO*

Hello again everyone.  I've got a video for you today as I was having lots of fun using the patterned information strips that come on all the 12 x 12" papers by Paper Rose Studio.  I've wanted to do a video like one for a long time and finally got around to doing it.  Here's a look at the cards I made with these strips:






Supplies Used: Paper Rose Studio 12 x 12" papers; Large floral image - Rainbow Twirl 2.0 31046; Celebrate Layered die 17454, Hand Lettered Thanks Metal Cutting Die 25606, Bryony Floral Wreath 31941, Alora Butterfly Border 31620, Little Etched Butterflies 25609, Mother's Day Gnomes Embossed Die Cuts 31872, 12 x 12 Collection Pack - Dear Isabella 29802

So as you can see, all these card fronts are made from those patterned paper strips which are just over 1/2" wide.  I love these strips as the colours coordinate with the collections, but there is a different pattern on each paper collection, so they look really fun when mixed together.  But keep in mind, these could just as easily have been strips of the actual patterned papers, or solid cardstock.  They could also be scrap strips of paper of all different sizes and widths.  They could even be white scraps that you colour up and then use to make cards like these. So many possibilities!

I hope you will come join me to watch the video of how these were made.  PLEASE CLICK HERE to watch the video.  Thanks everyone, and I hope you're having a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment