Hello everyone, I’ve got some cards for you today, using the new School Days collection from Paper Rose Studio.
Paper Rose Studio supplies: School Days 6x6 Paper Collection 36469, School Days 6 x 8" Cut Aparts 36496, School Days 6x8" Quick Cards Die Cuts 36532, School Days 12x12 Paper Collection 36472 , Jumbo Caps Alphabet Metal Cutting Die 17949
These were all quick and simple cards to make. I made the first card using some of the 12 x 12" papers and piecing together the different images and added the little school bus border to the bottom. The sentiments were taken from the Quick Cards Die Cuts set. I think this would be a great card for a young child just starting out on his/her school journey.
Both of the next two cards started with one of the 6 x 6" papers, and I've added supporting images and sentiments from the Cut Aparts or from the 6 x6 " papers. I die cut the A from the Jumbo alphabet and created a plus sign from scrap cardstock. I used a brad to add the tag to the card and put a smaller image behind the tag. I thought this last card would make a good thank you card for a favourite teacher.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you are having a happy, creative day.




No comments:
Post a Comment