Monday 11 July 2022

Spring Bloom Thank You Card

 



Products Used:


From Paper Rose Studio - Spring Bloom Clear Stamp 25282, Little Swirls 6 x 6” Stencil 19724, Hand Lettered Thanks Metal Die 25606. Copic markers, Cosmic Shimmer Luna Paste in Moonlight Rose, Poppy Stamps Double Stitch Square Frames, Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Crystal embossing powder, Prills flower centers


Hello and thanks for stopping by!  I’ve got a thank you card to share today.  I started this one by using Copic markers to colour the Spring Bloom stamped image, and then fussy cut it out.  I mounted it on the white square frame from Poppy Stamps that I had die cut three times and glued together.  I placed foam tape inside the frame, behind the flowers and added double sided tape around the frame itself.  Then I added a little glue to some of the flower centers and added the Prills.

For the background, I taped the Little Swirls stencil to an A2 piece of white cardstock and applied the Luna Paste over it, smoothing to get an even layer.  I removed and cleaned the stencil right away, and left the stencilled piece to dry.  The shine from the Luna Paste is amazing once its dry!

I die cut the sentiment twice and glued them together before heat embossing the top layer with the Aurora Crystal embossing powder.  It doesn’t show up in the photo, but there’s a lovely sparkle to the sentiment.  

Finally, once everything was dry, I attached the stencilled card front to the card base, and then mounted the floral image and square die over the centre.  Then I glued the sentiment over the lower portion of the flowers.  I wish you could really see the shine on this card!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment