Friday 4 November 2022

Christmas Wall Hanging

Hello and welcome back!  I've got such a fun project for you today and I'm really excited to share it with you.  I've turned some very inexpensive dollar store canvases into a Christmas wall hanging.  The canvases I used are 5" x 7" and there are three of them.  But this project could easily be adapted to bigger canvases as I used the 12" x 12" Nature Stroll Festive papers from Paper Rose Studio.  Here's a look at my wall hanging.



Top Panel

Middle Panel

Bottom Panel

I've used lots of different Paper Rose Studio dies on these panels, but look through your stash to see what you already have that could be used. Here's a list of all the supplies I used and I have a link to a video down below that shows how I made this.

Supplies: Nature Stroll Festive 12x12 Paper Collection 27433,  Christmas Poinsettia Flourish Metal Die Set 18312 , Aussie Christmas - Gum Leaves & Holly Circle Metal Cutting Die 27397, Poinsettia Flowers Metal Die Set 18351, Three Candle Circle Metal Cutting Die 26026, Pinecone Border Metal Cutting Die 26083, Merry Christmas Script Clear Stamp 27301.  Other products: Cosmic Shimmer Luna Paste in Moonlight Pearl, Prills flower centres, silver and pearl beads, Glossy Accents.

Here's a link to the video - PLEASE CLICK HERE.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope I've given you some inspiration today.


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment