Thursday 21 September 2023

Having Fun with the Christmas Poinsettia Border Die *VIDEO*

Hello and welcome back! I have been having so much fun playing with this new Christmas Poinsettia border die from Paper Rose Studio, and thought I would share some ideas with you. It really is a beautiful die and I don't think it is just for Christmas projects, but could be used year round.  I posted a Christmas card last month using it, but here are a couple more ideas for you.

Double Z fold card closed above, and open below


Christmas Lumiere



Supplies Used: Christmas Poinsettia Border Metal Cutting Die 30159, Christmas Poinsettia Flourish Metal Die Set 18312, Merry Christmas Chunky Metal Die Set 19511.  Other supplies: Ranger Alcohol inks in Rosewood, Cranberry, Poppyfield, Red Pepper, Fiesta, Watermelon; 10 PCS Wax Carving Tools; 14 PCS Dotting Tools Ball Styluses.

 

I hope you will come see how I have made these projects.  To see the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and I do hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment