Saturday 2 September 2023

Using Die Cuts in Papercrafting *VIDEO*

Hello again!  Today I've got a video for you that is all about using pre-made die cuts in your paper crafting. I have to confess, I had never used these until I joined the Paper Rose Studio design team, but I am so glad that I have found them! They are an inexpensive way to create many beautiful projects and Paper Rose has such a beautiful line of them. They come as a pack of 4 sheets of perforated images that are usually in a range of sizes.  So if you are not keen on colouring in images, these may be the perfect solution for you. Here's a look at what I have created in my video today ...




Coffee cup coasters from the dollar store

 

 Supplies Used: Bee Happy Die Cuts 27703, Nature Stroll 3 Die Cuts 27898, Heart Circle Coverplate Metal Cutting Die 28819, All Occasions Sentiments A5 12pc Sentiment Sheets 22339, Spring Floral Frame Metal Cutting Die 21054, Leaf Burst Rectangle Frame Metal Cutting Die 20547

 I hope you will join me over at the video to see how I have used die cuts to create all of these projects.  To see the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you're having a great day!

 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment