Friday 12 January 2024

Simple Interactive Valentine's Card *VIDEO*

Hello again everyone!  Today, I've got a simple, interactive card for you. Now, it is a simple card to make, but if you come see the video, you will see that I struggled with the aesthetics of it and changed it up after I had recorded the video.  Here's what the final card looks like, but if you watch the video, you will see the acetate version.


Paper Rose Studio Supplies:  Hey Gnomie Embossed Die Cuts 30921, Alana Flower Metal Cutting Die 21078, Big Love You Metal Cutting Die 28855, Leaf Outline Die Metal Cutting Die 29620, Hand Stitching 2 Embossing Folder 20381.  Other supplies: Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Gilding Polish in Blossom and Green Dragon, Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Polish in Raspberry Sorbet.

I used the Cosmic Shimmer polishes to colour up all the die cut flowers, leaves and the sentiment.  For the rest of the card, I hope you'll come join me over at the video to see how this was made.  To watch the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a happy, creative day!







No comments:

Post a Comment