Monday 26 October 2020

How to Make a Hillside Trifold Card *Video*

 Hello and thanks for stopping by!  I’ve got a couple of cards for you today that use a similar technique but they have very different looks. They are both hillside trifold cards and are both Christmas cards. 


This is the first card and it features the beautiful Hero Arts Tri-fold Edge Village die set.  I’ve kept the colours very simple - just white and gold, which gives the card a classic, elegant look.  


The second card features The Reindeer and a Tree stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs, as well as Sunny Studios Woodland Border die set.  This is a fun, whimsical card and has the added surprise that from the front of the card, you don’t see all the reindeer decorating inside. You only see them when the card is opened.  


I’ve got a video if you would like to see how I made these cards.  To see the video PLEASE CLICK HERE.

I hope these cards will give you a little inspiration or help jumpstart your creativity.   Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment