Wednesday 18 November 2020

Stepped Up Snow Angels

Happy Wednesday everyone! I’ve got a step card to share with you that features the Snow Angel stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.  How much fun is it that these guys are making snow angels! 
























I wanted my card to look like the characters were out on some snowy hillsides on a frosty day, so I chose to make a step card.  If you’ve never made one before, they are very easy to do and I’ve got a video made for you to see how I did it.  To watch the video, PLEASE CLICK HERE.







































I embossed my snowbanks with an embossing folder from Kaisercraft called Circles.  The background sky was made with a stencil from a company called A Colorful Life and is called Cloud Edger, and I used Distress Oxide ink in Speckled Egg, Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar.  I used the Woodland Borders die set from Sunny Studios to create my snowbanks and for the trees.  I added some Nuvo glimmer paste in Moonshine to the trees, and some glitter accents in Fresh Snowfall around the characters arms and legs.  I mounted Santa, Rudolph and the snowman on action wobblers so they can get busy making their snow angels! 

Since this card tends to flop open, I decided to add a belly band around it with a sentiment on it.  







































I hope this card has given you a little inspiration.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment