Monday 16 November 2020

Double Z Fold Cards with *Video*

Hello, and welcome!  I’ve got a couple of fun Double Z fold cards to share with you today.  If you’re a fan of slimline cards, you may really enjoy these.  Like the hillside trifold cards, they give you a lot of space to add images and there is a hidden area on them to add a surprise. However, they fold down to the same dimensions as a typical A2 card and fit in the same size envelope.

My first card features the super fun and versatile Reindeer and a Tree stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I absolutely love this set and I don’t think I’ve run out of ideas for how to use it yet. On this card, there’s trouble on the rooftop for Santa, and Rudolph, who looks so innocent, is keeping Santa’s sack away from all that mayhem! 

The card looks like this on the front when closed ...











The inside of the card looks like this ... 














My second card features the sweet Holiday Penguin set from MFT Stamps.  It’s got a fun, laminated sky in it which is very shiny but it’s hard to see that in the pictures.  















On the inside the rest of the penguins are busy decorating.  

If you would like to see how I made these cards, I have a video up on my YouTube channel for you.  To see it, PLEASE CLICK HERE.  There is also a list of the supplies I used listed below the video in the description.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment